Friday, October 28, 2016 / by Melanie Lanteigne
- Hospital of Horror - 10010 107A Av - Virtual Reality Haunted House. Walk the Halls of an Abandoned Hospital.
- Boo at The Zoo - Edmonton Valley Zoo - Costumes, Treats, Crafts and an Extinct Animal Graveyard
- Halloween Haunt - Servus Place - 400 Campbell Road - A Haunted Hotel, Laser Tag, Bubble Soccer, Just Dance Zone, Inflatable Haunted House for Younger Children, Giant Inflatable's, Mini Wonderland, Ghoulish Games, Creepy Crafts, And much more!
- Edmonton Ghost Tours - Join us for our annual ghost tours of Garneau and campus lead by the award-winning team at Edmonton Ghost Tours. Shake off those goosebumps after the tour with hot tea, pumpkin pie, and cookies in the historic Rutherford House.
- Haunted Circus - Rundle Park - Haunted Tent, Crazy Clown Challenge, Food Trucks & more.
- Night of Fear Festival - Kinsmen Club St. Albert - Friday night is Freaky Friday! Are you a big kid wanting a great scare? Then, this is the night for you! Come check out the Headless Terror Illusion, or brave our insane 900 square foot haunted house.
- School of Witchcraft & Wizardry - Katz Group U of A - Come witness magic unfold in the form of science!
- Halloween Howl - Butterdome - The Halloween Howl is a fun, family friendly event that includes a 3K and 5K fun run/walk and a chip-timed 10K competitive run. Help raise money & awareness for diabetes.
- Vampires Mansion - 501 Festival Ave, Sherwood Park - Haunted House, Maze and Frightful Features!
For the Adults:
- Dead Center of Town - Fort Edmonton Park - This year, Edmonton’s only traveling historical live action horror show possesses Hotel Selkirk. Exhuming the sordid stories of some of Edmonton’s worst kept secrets, locked behind the guest room doors of some of the city’s best known hotels, Dead Centre of Town dares you to get your scare on.
- Halloween Howl - Riverbend Community League - Catered Dinner, Live entertainment, Silent Auction, & Best Costume Prizes
- Rocky Horror Picture Show - Metro Cinema - Let’s do the Time Warp again! The all-time weird and wonderful Midnight Movie cult favorite returns.
- All Hallows Eve - John Walter Museum - Trick or treat! So goes the annual greeting from the candy-seeking children who arrive at our doors the evening of October 31st, Halloween night. But did you know that Halloween has been celebrated in Edmonton since the 1880s, and that the holiday’s roots go back even further? Join us for a family friendly event of fortune telling, historical games, costumes and more!
- Halloween Theatre Sports - Citidel Theatre - he legend returns as Halloween Theatresports possesses Zeidler Hall once again with improv so funny it’s scary. Round up your squad and dress in your ghoulish best for a chance to win prizes, while we host Edmonton’s ultimate Halloween comedy event! At 7:30pm we have two great teams squaring off for your ghoulish amusement as Stranger Things takes on The Wild Things!
- Halloween Howler - Shaw Conference Center - Hosted by 100.3 The Bear - Headliners - BUSH & Theory of A Deadman