Our home is our sanctuary and we all take precautions to safeguard those who take refuge in it. Technology has advanced recently to come up with some great state of the art security systems. Have a look at some features security systems are now offering to keep you and yours safe:
1. Doorbell Camera - A tiny infrared camera with Wi-Fi connectivity uses an app so you can see and speak with your visitor on your smart phone, whether you’re in the home or away. The video can even be recorded and stored on a cloud.
2. Glass Break Sensor - detects if someone breaks one of your windows.
3. Heat/smoke Sensor - detects an increase of temperature in your home, warning you if you seem to be in danger of a fire.
4. Window/door Sensor - detects if a window or door is opened.
5. Security Cameras - provides you with video footage of any events that may happen and act as a visible deterrent to criminals.
6. Carbon Monoxide Detector - detects toxic gas that you cannot otherwise see, smell, or taste warning you if of dangerous levels of carbon monoxide, so you can get your family to safety.
7. Flood Sensor - detects water intake and can alarm you before a massive amount of damage or flood in your home.
8. Freeze Sensor - detects dangerously low temperatures and warns you before pipes freeze - saving you from expensive damages.
9. Smart Thermostat and Outlets - allows you to control the thermostat on any web-enabled device and a great tool to turn lights on and off while you’re on vacation. Can help give the appearance someone is home and can turn off any devices you may have plugged in.
10. Electronic Lock - can be remotely monitored and controlled, both to lock and unlock which gives you the advantages of key control, allowing keys or codes to be added and removed without re-keying the lock cylinder.